A website is an essential tool for small businesses to reach potential and existing customers. As a small business owner, however, you have limited time and financial resources to devote to building and maintaining a website. That's why a fixed price website package is the ideal solution. We offer a variety of website packages that let you focus on running your business. Here are the top reasons why business website packages are perfect for small businesses.
Website Packages for Small Business
- You can choose the package that's right for you. Every business has unique needs. We offer website packages of 5 pages, 10 pages or 15 pages. This lets you present the right amount of information to your visitors. As your business grows, you can add pages and upgrade to a larger package.
- Find eCommerce solutions for your online store. Another option we offer is an eCommerce website. This allows you to sell your products on your own customised, professional online store. These website packages include features such as Paypal integration, the ability to add products, coupons, shopping carts, and much more.
- Customised and feature-rich websites. All websites are custom designed to reflect the uniqueness of your brand. Also included are high-quality stock images and social media integration so that your website works seamlessly with your Facebook page, Twitter account, and other social media pages.
- Websites are mobile-friendly. Because so many people now access the web using mobile devices, it's essential to have a mobile-friendly website. This is also important for SEO, as Google now uses mobile-friendliness as a ranking factor. All of our websites use responsive design, making them accessible to people on all devices.
- Hosting and support. Our website packages include hosting and support. This saves you the hassle of dealing with web hosting companies on your own. Your package includes all of the technical issues associated with building and maintaining your website.
- Individualised website training. You'll learn everything you need to know to make your website a successful business-building tool. This includes adding content such as blog posts or images, changing the design, or adding any new information your customers might need.
The Crucial Function of a Business Website
A professionally designed business website is now a necessity for every small business. Whether you're selling physical products, offering a service, or building your personal brand, your business website is your online calling card that lets everyone know who you are and what you have to offer.
Today there are many ways to put up your own website. However, it's not enough to simply have an ordinary, generic-looking website. With so much competition to contend with, you only have a few seconds to make a strong impression on your visitors. If your website doesn't convey quality, professionalism, and originality, people will look elsewhere. Even apparently small web design choices, such as your fonts, colours, and background make a big difference when it comes to the effect your site has on visitors.
Trying to handle your own website design is a drain on your time when you're already busy managing your business. Unless you're an expert, it's complicated to figure out the design, layout, images, and other details of website building. Letting an expert set up and manage your site gives you peace of mind as well as better results.
Our business website packages are suitable for any type of business. We offer customised website packages that ensure that you get the best possible return on your investment. You'll work with our experienced designers who will provide precisely the features you need to make your website the perfect resource for your needs. As your business grows or changes, we'll make the corresponding changes to your website.
To find the ideal website package for your business, contact us.