In today’s world, where technology and the world-wide-web is constantly changing and evolving, having an updated website is critical to a successful business. This is where website training comes in, fulfilling that essential need to create a website that is fresh and applicable to your customers’ needs.
We at Pixel Fish not only help create your website, but we offer the needed website training, so that you can know exactly how to edit and update your site. In order to effectively be in charge of your website, you must know everything there is to know about it, as well as how to change it.
Editing your site is a good way to keep it current and relevant to your users. The last thing you want is to lose customers because your site has become stagnant and behind the times.
Pixel Fish offers training so that you can become confident in your handling of your website and know exactly what you need to be on top of your game. While there are many reasons to get professional training with your website, the top three include:
1. Control Over Your Website: The knowledge of managing your website gives you the ability to change it to your liking whenever you need to. You're not going to need to hire an outside person and have to conform to their time frame and price. Website training gives you the needed control of your website, instilling the confidence you need to make any change.
2. Knowing What You Can Change: Knowing what you can and cannot change is critical to website maintenance. Independently managing your site can be confusing at times, but with training you'll gain the knowledge of what your website can handle, and how to go about updating your website without falling into any adverse pitfalls.
3. Lets You Experiment: With training, you can also have the needed knowledge to experiment on your website without fear of messing anything up. For example, creating "draft" pages, which aren't live and therefore can be used as a "preview" to what changes you're making to your website. Training gives the ability to learn what works best for your site by giving you the opportunity to experiment and try new things.
Pixel Fish's website training includes, but is not limited to:
- Add/Remove Pages: You may start with a certain amount of pages on your site, but chances are that won't stay the same for long. Reasons to add or remove pages vary, but the ability to do so correctly is something you'll never regret having.
- Add/edit website content : This seems obvious, but certain website platforms can be a little confusing. We'll teach how to effectively add and remove content from your web pages, without leaving strange text issues that may sometimes occur.
- Add new blog content: Blogging is all the rage these days. Creating and maintaining an effective blog is a popular way to draw in and maintain your customers.
- Update testimonials, projects, staff details: As your staff changes, your projects finish or start, and your company grows you'll need to update your website accordingly. Therefore, we will train you in how to do so in a coherent and effective way.
- Update business contact information: Contact information, as well as comment forms, always need to be up to date. Knowing how to update this information is critical to your business, as outdated information will lose you customers rather quickly.
- And so much more!
Not only does Pixel Fish train you on your website, though, we also offer ongoing support and technical help. If you're ever in need of troubleshooting, or have any questions regarding your website, contact us. We're here to help.