Content marketing should, by now, be a key part of your inbound strategy. Developing a strong inbound marketing plan will help your business grow in ways you never thought possible. So how can content marketing help your growing business?
Top 10 Benefits of Content Marketing
- Content marketing brings traffic to your site
- Content marketing increases your search engine ranking
- You'll establish your authority in your field
- Content marketing lets customers take note of you
- Content marketing helps develop your relationship with your customers
- Content marketing brings customers back to your business
- Content marketing builds your brand
- Content marketing increases customer engagement
- Providing customer testimonials increases customer trust
- Content marketing increases individual customer value
These top 10 benefits of content marketing for businesses in Australia will help shape your content creation plans for the future.
Top 10 Benefits of Content Marketing
1. Content marketing brings traffic to your site
It seems obvious, doesn't it: the more content you create, the more opportunities you have to bring visitors to your website. From explanations of your products to in-depth information about your field, the content you create shapes the visitors you receive.
2. Content marketing increases your search engine ranking
It's not just that content marketing will enable you to rank for a wider variety of search terms. One of the key benefits of content marketing is that as you build a reliable content library that your readers use on a regular basis, you'll increase your standing with search engines, who will learn that you are a reputable, trustworthy website.
3. You'll establish your authority in your field
People are more likely to trust you when they see that you've built a strong reputation within your field. If you're trustworthy--that is, you've created a wide range of interesting content--then they're more likely to trust you with their needs.
4. Content marketing lets customers take note of you
During the early stages of the buyer's journey, many customers are simply gathering information about the products and services they want or need. If your website is a source of reliable information, customers will be more likely to trust you when the time comes to make a purchase.
5. Content marketing helps develop your relationship with your customers
Customers don't just care about the product they get from you. They also appreciate the support and information you provide after their purchase. The more information you provide your customers, the more they will appreciate your business over your competitors'.
6. Content marketing brings customers back to your business
Through emails and social media posts, you can reconnect with customers who might have chosen to go a different route or who haven't been back to your business recently. This method allows you to substantially increase your overall customer value.
7. Content marketing builds your brand
It helps not only increase awareness, but also to help customers to better understand the driving force behind your brand and what you stand for. Your brand is what makes you stand out from your competitors, so increasing brand awareness helps increase your business, too.
8. Content marketing increases customer engagement
Engaged customers feel loyalty to your business and feel as though they have a relationship with your brand. That makes them more likely to turn to you with all of their needs.
9. Providing customer testimonials increases customer trust
Today's customers are almost as likely to trust online testimonials--especially those with a profile or name attached to them that allows them to see that they come from real people--as they are to trust information that comes from a word-of-mouth recommendation. This helps bring new customers to your business with a higher level of trust.
10. Content marketing increases individual customer value
Often, your content marketing encourages customers to buy more--not only adding to their initial purchase, but also bringing them back to your brand for future purchases when they realise that they're satisfied with their initial purchase. Increasing customer value increases the overall income for your business!
If you don't have a solid content marketing plan in place, it's time to build one. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your content marketing strategies and build a relationship with your customers that will get your name out there, increase your sales, and build your business.